- Be at least 60 years of age or older
- Have difficulty with at least one Activity of Daily Living (ADL) (dressing, bathing, etc.)
- or difficulty with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s) (eg. housework, meal preparation, taking medication as prescribed, etc.)
- Live in Philadelphia, Montgomery or Delaware Counties
- You do not have to be the owner of the home, but you must have a 12 month lease for rental of the property and the owner must consent to all home modifications.
- Income must be under 250% of the poverty level
Contact us below or download our information sheet for more information