Caregiver Tammy Chevere
Congratulations to Tammy Chevere for being the caregiver of the month. Here is what she has to say about being a caregiver at Hands From The Heart.
- What inspired you to become a caregiver? I’ve always loved being able to help others.
- What have you learned by working at hands from the heart? To have patience with everything that you do.
- How has Hands from the heart affected your life? Hands from the heart gave me the chance to care for others while learning to understand other’s needs.
- What is your proudest moment at Hands from the heart? Knowing I was able to put a smile on someone’s face while doing what I love.
- What advice do you give to prospective caregivers? This is the field to be in if you enjoy caring for others, it’s a good feeling knowing you’re able to be there for someone else when they need it.
Thank you, Tammy for all your hard work!