Congratulations to Dayonna Hoyle for being the leader of the month.
- What is your professional background?
As an HBCU graduate from Clark Atlanta University. I studied business marketing and graduated with a Bachelors’s degree in Business Administration. I immediately started working in market research as a recruiter.
- What is your leadership style?
My leadership style can be described as visionary. I am very optimistic when it comes to working on projects with my team.
- Why did you choose to work in this field?
I chose to work in Human Resources because I enjoy helping people find jobs and assisting with their future goals.
- What strengths do you bring to Hands From The Heart?
Persistence and dedication.
- How long have you been with Hands From The Heart?
I’ve been with Hands from the Heart for 3 months.
- What advice do you have for people who want to be in a leadership role?
Communication is key.
- What do you like to do for fun?
I like to travel, shop, and try new restaurants