Every month, we honor and recognize a client and caregiver of the month, who is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond in their current job responsibilities.
Caregiver Tammy Chevere
Congratulations to Tammy Chevere for being the caregiver of the month. Here is what he has to say about being a caregiver at Hands From The Heart.
- What inspired you to become a caregiver? I’ve always loved being able to help others.
- What have you learned by working at hands from the heart? To have patience with everything that you do.
- How has Hands from the heart affected your life? Hands from the heart gave me the chance to care for others while learning to understand other’s needs.
- What is your proudest moment at Hands from the heart? Knowing I was able to put a smile on someone’s face while doing what I love.
- What advice do you give to prospective caregivers? This is the field to be in if you enjoy caring for others, it’s a good feeling knowing you’re able to be there for someone else when they need it.
Thank you Tammy for all your hard work!